LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar
Hello

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
Christine
Junior-Mitglied

New PostCreated: 2008-01-29, 08:36 AM CET  Subject:  Hello  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi everyone.My name is Christine, very new to the sculpting world but I love all your works of art. I am from Australia. Can't speak German but I have used babelfish translator.

Thanks for letting me join.

Cheers,
Christine

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
Admin

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2008-01-29, 10:43 AM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

♥♥♥ Hello Christine welcome !!!  ♥♥♥

Amateurs hope. Professionals work.
Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
Moon Dance
Experte

New PostCreated: 2008-01-29, 01:42 PM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Welcome Christine!

Christine
Junior-Mitglied

New PostCreated: 2008-02-05, 12:30 PM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome

BTW I cant read german but vidi are u in the process of writing a book or making more videos, not sure if I understood correctly in your dawanda site. Hopefully u r writing a book

Cheers,

Christine

Admin

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2008-02-05, 01:00 PM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

yes that is right  I plan to make a german  PC DVD  about my sculpting style , help and hints  for beginner . But I need more time for this to make

here are screenshots  > http://www.carookee.com/forum/vidi-forum/15/15945179#15945179

Amateurs hope. Professionals work.
Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
Christine
Junior-Mitglied

New PostCreated: 2008-02-06, 07:15 AM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Wow that is so exciting. Cant wait for it, I don't suppose u r going to make one in english as well pleeesse

Cheers,

Christine

kowhai
Stammgast

New PostCreated: 2008-02-06, 08:25 AM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi Christine!

Are you also sculpting? I think Im moving to Oz in the next three years, so Im interested if there are enough sources for the clay and everything else that is needed!

Where are you from?

cheers,

kowhai

[edited: 2008-02-06, 08:26 AM CET by kowhai]
Christine
Junior-Mitglied

New PostCreated: 2008-02-06, 10:13 PM CET  Subject:  Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi Kowhai,

Nice to meet u. I live in Sydney, where abouts would u be coming to.  I have only been sculpting on and off for about 6months, not much time what with kids and work. However I do love to sculpt. Do u sculpt.

I can get living doll, puppenfimo, fimo and sculpey here in sydney but there isnt a great deal of clay suppliers. Havent seen proscult except on ebay. Most people buy their supplies from places like ebay. I havent found any local places for things like fantasy film, so have never tried it only been using cello. There r heaps of scrapbook supplies here but havent checked those out yet.

Its nice that u might be coming to oz esp if u come to sydney, I might get a sculpting buddy  

Talk to u soon,

Cheers,

Christine

kowhai
Stammgast

New PostCreated: 2008-02-07, 01:58 PM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hey Christine!

I discovered polymer clay 5 months ago! And now Im trying my first sculpts with help of this forum! Its great fun and I hope to be ready to earn some money with it when Im in Oz. (Just looking how it goes on)

Dont know where I'll be in Oz, but I think the east coast is sure. Im waiting where my partner will end up and that will be the place! But its a complicated story...

May I ask how old you are? Im 26. Hope we keep in touch!

See you!

Kowhai

Christine
Junior-Mitglied

New PostCreated: 2008-02-10, 02:13 PM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi Kowhai,

I am 42 yrs old but young at heart. I have 2 kids 5 and 8 , a boy and a girl.  I only recently started in polymer but really enjoy it a lot, my daughter always wants to play as well. Recently I tried to make a baby, which actually looked like an old man, it was very ugly but my daughter loved it

I really need to practice and sculpt more, wish I had more time. Do u sculpt a lot or work a lot. I work more than I sculpt

Gotta go, my son is awake.

Talk soon,

Cheers

Christine

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
Page 1 of 2
Go to:   
Search