You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar
hair wigging about!!!:(

First   Previous   Next   Last
sirinemi
Registrierter Benutzer

New PostCreated: 2008-01-17, 03:17 PM CET  Subject:  hair wigging about!!!:(  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello friends...

I made doll but I'm afraid of wigging.Because I can destroy my all works.I don't know how to make wigging!!!

Could you help me please about this subject?Have you got a picture or videos about hair wiggings?If you have , please give to me!:)

Thank you for your helps...

sirinemi :)

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
Admin

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2008-01-17, 03:50 PM CET  Subject: Re: hair wigging about!!!:(  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi  I use Tibel lamb wool  for the hair  and I make a hole in the  head 

I do glue into the hole and up the  side from the head . Sorry for my english  I hope you understand me

a pictures what I mean look here http://www.carookee.com/forum/vidi-forum/24/11868368#11868368 

Amateurs hope. Professionals work.

[edited: 2008-01-17, 04:37 PM CET by Admin]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
sirinemi
Registrierter Benutzer

New PostCreated: 2008-01-17, 11:13 PM CET  Subject: Re: hair wigging about!!!:(  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello

thank you for your informations...But I think,you are opening small hole on the head.And put into place of hairs.(I think!)But I didn't open hole on the head...

Thank you again...Meanwhile your english is very good and explanatory...

Mäusle
Experte

New PostCreated: 2008-01-18, 09:54 AM CET  Subject: Re: hair wigging about!!!:(  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi. When you´ve no hole in the head you can do it like this:

http://www.ginabellousdolls.com/tutorials_2.htm

You also can make the hole in the head after baking,but it´s more work then you do this before baking. I hope I could help you with this Link. and sorry about my english too, it´s just school-english and somtimes i don´t know if it´s right.

sirinemi
Registrierter Benutzer

New PostCreated: 2008-01-21, 03:04 PM CET  Subject: Re: hair wigging about!!!:(  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

thank you...

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search