Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
BT freestyle 2100 multiple handsets

First   Previous   Next   Last
Surej

New PostCreated: 2007-08-04, 11:04 AM CET  Subject: BT freestyle 2100 multiple handsets  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi,
I need to alter this model BT handset to accept many handsets, I duplicated the eeprom of handsets to connect to the base. I have a problem that it connects only one handset same time, I need to do this for tramsmitting same audio to all handsets from the same base, I dont need to talk back. so is it possible that if i disable the transmitter (TX) in all handsets it dont detect that any other handset is online..? The chips that are used in RF section are AA 3590 and A3544. I tried to find the data sheet for the same but didnt find any link.

Thanks

Surej

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2007-08-12, 02:13 PM CET  Subject: Re: BT freestyle 2100 multiple handsets  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

No....

that's not possible... because the there's no feetback from the MP... and DECT don't support this...

why usening DECT???

Chris

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search