Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
what is that MAR-8 driver

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-21, 12:25 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Tipps vom Hundeflüsterer: Einfache M...
Hello viki,
yes, you got it.

Instead of using the avr microcontroller you can use your noise generator circuit from above, too. Generally you can try very noise or sawtooth generator you can find. But required is that the output amplitude of the generator is at least 1V peak-peak.

Jammer 0.3 some bigger:

http://file.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/file/220791/jammer3.gif?d

[edited: 2004-08-21, 07:32 PM CET by richy_64]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-21, 10:12 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

can i have the program for the mirocontroler
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-21, 10:20 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

just give me more information about 1V peak-peak... i have one Noise -gen with the out of 1.2v in AC...... is that eoungh
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 11:09 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

1.2V Noise is enough.
Don“t you know the difference between peak-peak and effective voltages...?
------------------

Here is the hex file for the µC. Hope you can handle it...
http://homepages.compuserve.de/richardkotte/gsmjammer.hex

Software and hardware to programm you can find at www.lancos.com (PonyProg).

[edited: 2004-08-23, 11:16 AM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 05:33 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
today i work on test cricuit ...but did get any result i know i m taking your too much time but brother . so u plz give me full test cricuit figer bocz i use ziner of pin 4 as shown in ur jammer 1 cricuit .
may i have to apply 5V from tune. VCC for the VCO and pin 4 also (is that right)

what will be the totel power tune voltage and AC signal after modulate ?

and may i check tuned VCO by placing S-receiver near to it ......or puting output from VCO to inout of S-receiver

sorry brother dont be agrry ....all i want is help...
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 06:46 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

I have problems to understand you (language problems).
Please write more careful, too...
[If you want to get a helpful answer, describe your problem as good as you can. Often i don“t know how experienced somebody is, and maybe you are not able to understand my answers.]

give me full test cricuit figer bocz i use ziner of pin 4
i don“t understand it at all

may i have to apply 5V from tune. VCC for the VCO and pin 4 also (is that right)
I don“t understand it completely. I try to give general hints.
At V+ you have to connect the power supply, i the circuit for use with a battery pack (4,8 or 6 volts).
6V are good for the PF0140, but it“s too much for both MAX2623 and the µC. So I had to limit the voltage for them by using a 5.1V zener diode.

what will be the totel power tune voltage and AC signal after modulate ?
??? Look at the picture of the oscilloscope, it answers all questions, doesn“t it?

and may i check tuned VCO by placing S-receiver near to it ......or puting output from VCO to inout of S-receiver
You just have to put your circuit in the near of the rf-input of the satellite receiver, you needn“t have to connect them together, because the vco“s power is high enough.

[edited: 2004-08-23, 07:01 PM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 08:24 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

sorry for porr english friend

so u know there is 1peak come from n-gen other is 2vdc both meet before going into tune.....the sum of both is not = to 2vdc for tuning to 930mhz........this is my 1 problem

see there fig

Attachment:

22.jpg (13 kByte, 400 x 300 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 09:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

so u know there is 1peak come from n-gen other is 2vdc both meet before going into tune.....the sum of both is not = to 2vdc for tuning to 930mhz........this is my 1 problem 8

I still can“t understand you... the sum of the 2V DC and 1V AC (noise) is the curious signal on the oscilloscope. What“s the problem?

To get the MAX2623 working, you must connect 5V to Pin 5, 6 AND 4.

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 10:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

the is my test cricuit look like if u remove any think from that ....bcoz pin 4 have 5.1v z
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-24, 04:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
today i modulate 2Vdc and 1peak Ac after modulation the power going into tune was 2dc and 2AC and use that test cricuit today . pin4 is get .01 also 5 ,6 geting same ...... but again no result,
can u plesae help me by designing test crcuit for me for example pin 4 5 6 the voltage will be 5v or 0.1 bcoz %.1v ziner is there.

like this picture can plesae post the test criuit digram ......

Attachment:

jm.jpg (8 kByte, 195 x 254 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-24, 05:56 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hmmm, you have an oscilloscope but you don“t know how to use zener diodes

for example pin 4 5 6 the voltage will be 5v or 0.1 bcoz 5.1v zener is there
Sorry, but this a really silly question.
Of course at pin 4,5,6 are 5.1V because there is a 5.1V zener diode!!!

I recommend you to learn something about standard electronic parts.
If you don“t understand how this circuit works, better leave it.
You cannot expect from me or someone other to explain you everything, especially basic electronics. For that there are many books in your local library...

---------------------------------------

Actually i don“t have any test circuit diagram
You are just building a small circuit to get the MAX2623 working... well that“s what i call test circuit.

[edited: 2004-08-24, 05:57 PM CET by richy_64]
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Page 9 of 14
Go to:   
Search