Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060

First   Previous   Next   Last
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-09, 02:17 AM CET  Subject:  plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Zum Glück in die Zukunft II - (Limit...
hi friends
i m unable to get POS1060 is there any other VCO well guess wht i m also unable to get MAX2622 ......where can i fine this VCO any mobile set?.....plz help me with VCO
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-11, 01:32 PM CET  Subject: Re: plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Why?
At www.funkamateur.de you can get the POS1060 and other interesting parts.
Perhaps try to find some similar online shops in your country.
Advantages of the POS1060:
-Higher output power than other vco.
-It has a nice package, easy to handle.

------------------------------------

You can order free samples of the MAX2622 or MAX2623 at Maxim/Dallas directly. I got mine within 5 days...! :-)
The MAX262x´s output power is in most cases too low to drive power modules directly. You need another amplifier, like the MAR-8 or others.
That´s my exactly my problem at the moment...
The MAX2622 comes in the µMAX8 package (5x3 millimeters!). So you have to be good at making circuit boards....

---------------------
To get a suitable vco is already difficult.
Unfortunately i don´t know other suitable vco.
At the moment i try to build a vco with standard parts, but it´s heavier than i thought.

Richard

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-12, 10:36 PM CET  Subject: Re: plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friend

can u plz send me PIC of ur cricuit that u made with the help of max2623 .... plz its request
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-12, 11:25 PM CET  Subject:  Re: plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hy....

try do take those Maxim VCO with my MAR-8 Jammer

tomorrow i will upload the hole circuit

Greetings

Chris

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-13, 01:59 AM CET  Subject: Re: plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

thx,s man i sure will try that one but just clear what is that and where can i find part

Attachment:

untitled.jpg (15 kByte, 400 x 300 pixels)
save

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-13, 01:47 PM CET  Subject:  Re: plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060 o.T.  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

King (Limited Deluxe Edition)

Attachment:

Jammer.jpg (89 kByte, 1.184 x 432 pixels)
Picture optimized für best viewing.
Large view - save

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-13, 01:51 PM CET  Subject:  Re: plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ Imran -..... this is a voltage regulator .... look @ google for

L78 voltage regulator.....

Picture below ... my newest jammer circuit ... with MAR / MSA
preamlifier .. ... for any VCO with low output power like maxim.
(lower than 0 dbm)

more soon ...

imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-13, 10:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: plz soem one come up with any other VCO then POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

thx,s friend

but from wher i can get MAR / MSA preamlifier and name plz that will make easyer for me ...and where u r using this in cricuit

thx,s again
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search