LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender
The Contract

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
lunalunaris
Tunnelexperte

New PostErstellt: 02.03.09, 22:18  Betreff: The Contract  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

Damit hier heute ma wenigstens ein post geschrieben wird ^^;
das kam heut in der englischen-ml.:
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/bbtv/

A little humor for your day

The Contract

For those individuals who are dating or married to those who know
little or nothing about "Beauty and the Beast".
If anyone of you finds yourself in this situation, please feel free
to use this contract as needed.

1. Please read this contract in full as this is nonnegotiable.

2. If you stop teasing me and/or questioning me about my obsession with "Beauty and the Beast" and concede it is the best television show ever created then I will stop calling all of the shows you watch on the History or Discovery Channel boring. (I cannot stop thinking it though)

3. If, at any time, you decide to take a genuine interest in "Beauty and the Beast," I will bend over backwards to help you obtain a complete education on the series and its fandom.

4. Events and activities should be planned around important "Beauty and the Beast" events. Such events and activities include Winterfest Online, Sunday online episode chats and any convention or other fan gathering I choose to attend. Please attempt to learn this schedule.

5. While you may already know the major holidays, please add the following holidays to your calendar:
January 12 – Vincent's Birthday,
April 12 – Vincent's & Catherine's anniversary, and
September 25 – The day "Beauty and the Beast" appeared on television in the United States in 1987.

6. During a Sunday episode chat I do not accept phone calls. No matter how many times one may call, I will not pick up. Kindly leave a message.

7. If you are present while I am watching an episode, please observe the following: Do not touch the television, remote, or DVD player. It does NOT matter that I have seen the same episode like a thousand times! And, most importantly, do not TALK during the show. I will get duct tape if necessary!
8. While many people may find nice restaurants and other such establishments romantic, I find balconies over-looking the City, a park bench, various Central Park locations and tunnel entrances pretty darn romantic spots. And, any other location that Catherine and Vincent might have shared a tender moment.

9. When I take my vacation time, I might be visiting any of the locales mentioned in #8. Or, I may choose to meet a group of people from the fandom for a con or movie premiere. You don't expect me to go hunting or ice fishing, so I don't expect you to spend the day in a drainage tunnel.

10. In the event of cohabitation, I will require one room for the sole purpose of holding and displaying all "Beauty and the Beast" related items. And, remember, that any budget planning must include a line for any "Beauty and the Beast" memorabilia I cannot live without.

11. And, finally, if it comes down to a choice between Catherine
and Vincent or you-- they will win.

By signing this contract, you have agreed to the above terms.
Additional terms may be added to this contract at anytime.
(Created tongue-in-cheek for all the OP fans) LD

[...]"Though lovers be lost, love shall not;
And death shall have no dominion."[...]
- from Dylan Thomas -

[editiert: 02.03.09, 22:22 von lunalunaris]
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden AIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden YIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
lunalunaris
Tunnelexperte

New PostErstellt: 03.03.09, 00:02  Betreff: Re: The Contract  drucken  weiterempfehlen

so und hier in richtig hübscher aufmachung als pdf ^^

zum ausdrucken wenn man mag *ggg*

[...]"Though lovers be lost, love shall not;
And death shall have no dominion."[...]
- from Dylan Thomas -

Dateianlagen:

B&BContract.pdf (194 kByte)
anzeigen - speichern
Datei wurde schon 76-mal heruntergeladen.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden AIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden YIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search