Naid2Xo Fan Projekt

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Sunrise Avenue

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ...
Autor Beitrag
Irina

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 13.01.11, 13:43  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Album # 3. von Sunrise Avenue, Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011 um 13:23.

It’s been a while… I have to say that I have been waiting for this moment for quite some time. The new album is almost done and the first single “Hollywood Hills” is ready to go out in public. And I am writing my first blog for the 3rd album. JEEEEEEE PERKELE

First I must thank you all for a very great year 2010. It wasn’t the easiest one for us. But even though we weren’t on the top of the charts all the time, you people made every single show and event special for us by being there and showing that you’re on our side. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much your support means to us and how good it feels to have you on our side.

The new album

We have released two albums before and I have never felt like this before. I was thinking about it a bit today and found no explanation. I should ask the mothers of 3 kids (like my own), do the feelings differ from 1 & 2 & 3.

On the 1st one I was just super lost, hyped and dreaming about really having a song on some radio chart some day and everything happened very fast. Those are in a way the sweetest moments on my career, but I am glad that the mess will never come back Though it was fun

With the second one in 2009, things weren’t that easy. I must say that I am very proud of PopGasm too, but the whole mood wasn’t right that time. They call it the 2nd album syndrome. Everyone is trying a little too hard and things go a little wrong. We had fun and we’re still kicking, so I can’t complain.

Album #3 – Out Of Style

I am so happy and so damn proud of it! The biggest thing probably is, that the record companies (EMI / UNIVERSAL) let me be the chief with the band running the project and there were no corporate people involved in musical things. All the stuff is decided with the band and the 2 producers (Jukka&Jukka). That was a risk, sure, but now it really sounds like us. Exactly the way we want it to. I and we wrote the songs all over the world (L.A., Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tokyo) but it all still sounds like the same band / project.

Hollywood Hills

I was in Los Angeles in May 2010 for 3 weeks. I wrote a lot of songs with some of the world’s top writers and it was a hard but fun trip. In the night, after the last writing session I had a few beers (and a few more) and I went to my hotel room super tired. I felt super tired and lonely and my head was filled with all the songs we had been working with. I honestly just wanted to go home.

I looked at the L.A. downtown below from my hotel room balcony and said “Bye Bye Hollywood Hills.” Then I had this melody playing in my head and I decided to take my guitar from its case for one more time. I sat on my balcony (sorry neighbors), wrote the lyrics and recorded a demo on my mac. Everybody fell in love with the song back home and now it’s the first single. How crazy can this job get…

Hollywood Hills is produced by our new producer, Mr. Jukka Immonen. He has produced half of the album and Mr. Jukka Backlund, the guy you know from our previous albums and also from the stage, has produced the other half. Both gentlemen have done a brilliant job! What is it with producers and the name Jukka?

Out Of Style

A strange album name? Yes it is. I don’t know how many meetings there have been about the Sunrise Avenue music style. It’s rock and pop and folk and electronic this and that… This time we decided to be honestly and fully as we are, without any styles or concepts. The sound is more rock and straight forward again, not forgetting our softer and acoustic side either.

The original slogan of our band back in 2000 was “Honest music” and that is our road now. “Out of style” also describes us guys pretty well. We aren’t that cool, we are just 4 guys who love doing what we do together. The 7th track on the album is “Sex & Cigarettes.” I sing on the second verse “…cause I’m out of style, Yeah!” I was driving in Helsinki last summer and it just hit me when I heard it through my car speakers. For the second time I decided the album title in my sweet dear car You gotta trust you instinct when it hits you!

So what’s gonna happen now… I wish I knew

The single will be presented to radios now also in new Sunrise Avenue countries, so this is where we need your help and support! We will also make a video for it on the first week of February. I will not reveal the video concept yet, muahahaha

We will announce some new live dates soon and we really hope we will have a busy festival summer too. The album will be out in the first countries in March. Please check our website for detailed info on your country. And if your local record store doesn’t have it, kick their ass and say greetings from us

I must say I am very nervous now and I am feeling kind of restless. But I have a good feeling about this… I wish I could just upload the album somewhere and you could all get it now, but I guess this is where the business folks would have something to say.

So see you all very soon! On January 31st the album is mastered and done and then we’re ready to come to you – where ever you want us to come!

Wish us luck! I love you all!

Here we go

Samu

Hör nicht auf für das zu Leben an was Du glaubst - Glaub an Dich!
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Irina

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 13.01.11, 13:52  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Das liest sich soooo schön und ich freu mich so tierisch auf das ALbum und die Tour. Kanns kaum abwarten

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Irina

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.01.11, 09:14  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Juhuuuuuuuuuuuuu heut kam HH schon im Radio

Gefällt mir suuuuuuuuupergut. Endlich mal wurde Samus Stimme nicht verfälscht

Irina

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.01.11, 09:18  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Info von Eventim:

Die ersten Tourdaten zum dritten, noch unbetitelten Studioalbum von Sunrise Avenue sind bestätigt! Der Helsinki-Fünfer um Mastermind Samu Haber wird erste Warm-Up-Shows in kleinen Clubs im April dieses Jahres spielen - und diese auch "Live & Laut", nachdem die letzten, sehr erfolgreichen Touraktivitäten der Band ja akustisch über die Bühnen gegangen sind.

Das neue Sunrise Avenue-Album, das am 25.3. dieses Jahres veröffentlicht werden wird, enthält auch die erste Single "Hollywood Hills", die am 11.3.2011 das Licht der Welt erblicken soll. Samu Haber hat diesen Song im Rahmen seines langen Aufenthalts in Los Angeles geschrieben, bei dem er mit unterschiedlichsten Songwritern und Produzenten zusammengearbeitet hat. Die Band wird im weiteren Verlauf des Jahres eine umfangreiche Festivalsaison absolvieren, bevor dann im Herbst 2011 die große Europa-Headliner-Tour zum Album ansteht.

Irina

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 16.01.11, 13:19  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hollywood Hills

No, this is not the time or the place for broken hearted
Cause this is the end of the rainbow
Where no one can be too sad
No, I don't wanna leave but I must keep moving ahead
Cause my life belongs to the other side
Behind the great ocean's waves

Chorus:
Bye, bye Hollywood Hills I'm gonna
miss you wherever I go I'm gonna
come back to walk these streets again
Bye, bye Hollywood Hills forever

Thank you for the morning walks on the sweet sunset
And for the hot night moments
For the fantasy in my bed
I take a part of you with me now and you won't get it back
And a part of me will stay here, you can keep it forever, dear
Wooaoo...

come back to walk this streets again
Remember that we had fun together

Bye, bye rodeo girls I'm gonna
Love you wherever I go I'm gonna
Come back so we can play together

Long distance love doesn't work
All the miles in between getting lonely
No, I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go

miss you Wherever I go I'm gonna
Bye, bye

Remember that we had fun together

Bye, bye rodeo girls I'm gonna
Love you wherever I go I'm gonna
Come back so we can play together

Hollywood Hills forever, yeah, Hollywood Hills forever

[editiert: 17.01.11, 21:41 von Irina]
Irina

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 16.01.11, 22:50  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Ahaaaa Mando Diao haben se sich auch gewünscht

Bine

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 20.01.11, 23:12  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

und ich habs dank irina uach schon live im radio hören dürfen gggg auf ffh dank webradio, hoch lebe das internet, bei uns in österreich läuft das ja ein bisserl mühsamer ab als in D. viele große sender hatten das Lied noch garnicht, kleine sender jedoch schon. habs aber leider verpasst. aber ab montag wurde uns versprochen, wird es dann auch auf weiteren sendern gespielt

2.5.2011 - Arena Wien Konzert

UNFU**INGFASSBAR!!!
THE RAT PACK IS ALIVE!!!!
Irina

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.01.11, 19:05  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Richtig so Bine, immer schön Werbung machen

Irina

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.01.11, 19:40  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Die Story wie SA entstand:

http://www.finnsdoitbetter.eu/list-of-bands/sunrise-avenue/

karo

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.01.11, 20:43  Betreff: Re: Sunrise Avenue  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Bine
    bei uns in österreich läuft das ja ein bisserl mühsamer ab als in D. viele große sender hatten das Lied noch garnicht, kleine sender jedoch schon. habs aber leider verpasst. aber ab montag wurde uns versprochen, wird es dann auch auf weiteren sendern gespielt
Das ist bei uns aber ähnlich, wenn, dann spielen die "Choose to be me" od. "Fairytale..." Ich glaub nicht, dass HH demnächst hier läuft, die haben ja nicht mal "Welcome to my life" gespielt.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ...
Seite 64 von 92
Gehe zu:   
Search