Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
2205 DATASHEET for KLEINER

First   Previous   Next   Last
securipro38
New PostCreated: 2004-06-27, 12:12 AM CET  Subject: 2205 DATASHEET for KLEINER  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Noir (Limitierte Deluxe Edition im D...
Here is the file

Attachment:

ma02205af.pdf (245 kByte)
anzeigen - save
File was downloaded 822 times.

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-06-27, 04:14 PM CET  Subject:  Re: 2205 DATASHEET for KLEINER  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

... very nice ..... thank you very much ,,, i'll look after new power modifications off siemens phones.

temporally it's hard to find time ,,, because im very busy.

Chris

p.s. i remember your e.mail request,,, it's still on my computer.
l

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
securipro38
New PostCreated: 2004-06-28, 12:43 AM CET  Subject: Re: 2205 DATASHEET for KLEINER  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

OK ,I'm happy to work together,I will send soon photos inside gigaset handset and base and all my test.
I have found a 2205 PA on a DETEWEE (I don't remember the exactely name) dect phone,i'ts the lowest expensive dect phone in France ,about 30 Euros.
See you soon
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-03, 08:56 PM CET  Subject:  Re: 2205 DATASHEET for KLEINER  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what's up ...?

Chris

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
securipro38
New PostCreated: 2004-08-05, 11:06 PM CET  Subject: Re: 2205 DATASHEET for KLEINER  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Good morning,
Sorry for a late answer ,to much work ,no time enought for my hobbies.
I'm collecting different brand dect phones with GAP(GENERIC ACCESS PROFIL) to make a list for compability.
I take pictures inside each one to see witch PA is used.
I will send you pictures soon.
What's news about the PHILIPS PA?
Did you make any progress?
Thanks,
PS
You should add a link section to leave interested website adress
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-06, 04:19 PM CET  Subject:  Re: 2205 DATASHEET for KLEINER  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

R.E.D. 2 - Noch Älter. Härter. Besse...
Hello …

sorry ... but no one answer to my datasheet request ... so it's hard to extend the output power of these Phillips PA's ...
temporary I’m looking for a faster web space to upload my new dect results … but this will take a few weeks …
I also like to build dect antennas with good swr results … but I have problems with my bidirectional couplers.
So more soon,,,,

Thanks for cooperation

Chris

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search