Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
what is that MAR-8 driver

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-29, 11:21 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Some Basics in simple electronic.

This adj. resistor lead to ground.
A poti have even tree contacts.

In some circuits it's very important ,if the middle contact is not
soldered to one of the outer one,, so there's a infinity load to the circuit if the middle contact left from his path.
For example some dust on the way.

Some circuits die.

But not in this circuit

Chris

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-08-29, 02:02 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

just informte me that

the midle pin is coonected to the pin # 3 or not .....if yes they y ?
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-29, 04:33 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

right...

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
Gast
New PostCreated: 2004-08-29, 05:46 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

from where i can get square wave out put as

10a & 12a closed ... 10c & 14c opened ----> square wave

10a & 12a closed ... 10c & 14c closed ----> sawtooth
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-31, 11:39 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Close the bridge like written in the text. Or solder just one way.

Chris

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 01:35 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
i know u help all the people alot by your forum . help me i only facing problem with noise genrator /square wave gen...

can u plesae come put with working circuit ......so i can work on that may i need plesae .......

may i need 17v t0 23v noise also or just rich_6. modulate it with DV voltage
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 01:52 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what u think about 555 timer IC alos genrate square wave but

MX=18V

plesae come up with any idea
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 10:35 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

555 is also possible like MAX2206cp or MAX2008cp or
or CD4060 and hundret other ,but it's easyer to take my cicuit. So 741 op's
are one of the most used IC's over the world.

This evening im uploading a very detailed noise generator circuit.

Chris

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 01:01 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
i just make this 555 timer circuit . MAX voltage is 18V and in output coming 15V... is there any idea to get it 17 to 23

i can,t wait to see noise circiut........

i am uploading this 555 timer cricuit output is great square wave but 15V

Attachment:

cir_msr013.gif (5 kByte, 444 x 206 pixels)
save

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 08:00 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i have this pace 914 receiver .......is that work there is input of the wire that is coming from dish....
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 08:32 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Pandora Damen-Armband Sterling-Silb...
hi friend here is i fine easy circuit with LM741 do u think it will work if i apply 17 to 20V

Attachment:

untitled.jpg (7 kByte, 400 x 300 pixels)
save

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Page 11 of 14
Go to:   
Search