Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Jugendamtsterror und Familienrechtsverbrechen
Staatsterror durch staatliche Eingriffe in das Familienleben
Verletzung von Menschenrechten, Kinderrechten, Bürgerrechten durch Entscheiden und Handeln staatlicher Behörden im familienrechtlichen Bereich, in der Kinder- und Jugendhilfe, in der Familienhilfe unter anderem mit den Spezialgebieten Jugendamtsversagen und Jugendamtsterror
Fokus auf die innerdeutsche Situation, sowie auf Erfahrungen und Beobachtungen in Fällen internationaler Kindesentführung und grenzüberschreitender Sorgerechts- und Umgangsrechtskonflikten
Fokus auf andere Länder, andere Sitten, andere Situtationen
Fokus auf internationale Vergleiche bei Kompetenzen und Funktionalitäten von juristischen, sozialen und administrativen Behörden

"Spurensuche nach Jugendamtsterror und Familienrechtsverbrechen"
ist ein in assoziiertes Projekt zur
angewandten Feldforschung mit teilnehmender Beobachtung
"Systemkritik: Deutsche Justizverbrechen"
http://www.systemkritik.de/

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Gast
New PostErstellt: 25.04.07, 07:33     Betreff: Re: Induzierte Umgangsverweigerung (PAS) Antwort mit Zitat  

Der Hobbit: Eine unerwartete Reise

PARENTAL ALIENATION WORKSHOP 2007

On Saturday, April 14th and Sunday, April 15th, The Manatee Convention Center in Palmetto, Florida, was host to some of the top national experts on child suggestibility, research on Parental Alienation, and legal and psychological ramifications of Parental Alienation.  The public and professionals in attendance at Parental Alienation Workshop 2007, put on by PsyCare Inc and PAAO, received invaluable information, guidelines, and contacts.

Parental Alienation Workshop 2007, featured renowned researcher, author, and television guest, Dr. Stephen Ceci. Dr. Ceci presented compelling research, which included film clips of his work, showing how suggestible children can be, and the importance of appropriate interviewing techniques when working with child witnesses. Other speakers included:

Harvey Shapiro, retired law enforcement officer, who shared reasons for fallibility in law enforcement techniques, the value of taped interviews, and the importance of witness and chronology lists.

Randy Kolin, Psy.D., discussed his work as a child custody evaluator, the evaluation process, it's method and uses.

Michael Bone, Ph. D., discussed diagnoses and treatments of Parental Alienation

Stephen Herman, M.D., forensic child psychiatrist, spoke of difficulties with the concept of Parental Alienation, including difficulty with verification.

Douglas Darnall, Ph.D., discussed research done to provide information on Parental Alienation, including types and frequencies of alienating strategies, and degrees to which children may be affected.

David Carico, Esq., appellate attorney in California, and Charles Jamieson, Esq., family law attorney in Florida, provided information on how to select a family law attorney, and how to help your attorney help you.

We also had a very special screening of Jake's Closet by Shelli Ryan, the movie's writer/director, This is a movie to be released soon about the conflict a child of divorce and alienation feels.

If you were unable to attend this Workshop, access to our speakers' hand out information will be available to print out for a $10 fee. Visit http://www.paawareness.org/workshop2007.asp to order.

SOME TESTIMONIALS

I am a parent who have not seen his daughter for 14 months. In the 2007 PA Workshop in Florida, I got: - To speak to the best professionals in the 'industry' - More practical information related to my case than in any 3 months period (or longer) prior to that. - A good dose of reality about the workings of many elements in the PA trenches - Schmooze with parents like myself, vent, listen to others' problems. - Excellent contacts for future handling of my case All of that for the (monetary) equivalent of just 3 hours consulting with my attorney. Most highly recommended to anyone who wants to move forward, is willing to accept responsibility for their relationship with their kids and is ready to do something about it NOW.

This workshop was a must for mental health professionas, especially if they work with families going through divorce or have been and are experiencing parental alienation.

The best workshop I have ever attended!

I have never been so impressed by the absolute altruism exhibited by a list of speakers. This group of Mental Health and Legal professionals have the children as their focus, and speak with the straight-forward knowledge of their fields to achieve a true "Best Interest of the Child."

Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 153 von 161
Gehe zu:   
Search